Facebook outlines 20 shifts for 2020: From blurring boundaries in terms of identity, work or aging to the impact of video, VR and voice, as well as the strong impact of mobile as a driver for the mobile service economy and as an integral command center in people’s life. Check out the full overview here.
Slide 65: Rule No.1 – Solve the searcher’s task better than anyone else on page 1!
- Keep your headline up to six words short
- Use questions and/or speak to the reader
- Include “interesting, unique, incredible, essential” adjectives
- Negatives like “no, without or stop” increase attention
- Digital numbers and numbered lists (“10 effective steps”) always work
Photo: John Ragai